Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Accessories In My Garage

Garage is such a place which is neglected by most of us all. But for me a garage has always been my favorite place where I have a lot of garage accessories which are the most valuable things for me. I love putting my drum kits at my garage which I play quite often as I am too engaged in something else besides music. I keep my cymbals hooked up on the walls of my garage which is full of dust nowadays. I have hung some old electric guitars also which I plug in to the systems and play during my leisure. This is the only place where I take my friends when they visit me and we spend a very less time in my room. So far I have found a nice piece of metal pegboard at www.carguygarage.com which could be really very handy to me to hang my cymbals and guitars. You need to check this site once for garage accessories and other related stuffs which could change you garage into a beautiful time pass room.

0 comments: