Saturday, July 28, 2007

NHL Draft


I have always enjoyed watching the National Hockey League in ESPN the sports channel. The brawls which happen quite frequently is what I enjoy leaving those nice plays. To get up close and personal with the hockey league I found out a website referred to me by my friend called the www.hockeysfuture.com which is a very good place to know and learn a lot about hockey. This is a cool website with a lot of information and includes the most prestigious hockey draft of the upcoming season. This is very informative section as you can learn which players has been transfered to which team and the likes regarding coaches and all. I always back my favorite team The New York Rangers and this season I have an instinct that tells me they will win the league.

0 comments: