Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sleepless Nights

The introduction of payperpost to me by my friend the author of addicted to sports.com has brought a revolution in me. I have been having a lot of sleepless nights but it is worth and I have been earning a good sum of money. Nothing is easy in this world and survival for existence is there as always. So some times I fall asleep in front of my computer and miss all those opportunities at ppp. It is then when my friend calls me up just to let me know there are a lot of opportunities and tells me to grab them. When I receive that call in the middle of a good sleep, I always have double thoughts. The one saying oh, let it be, I’ll wake up tomorrow and start from tomorrow, let me sleep for now and the other thought says, no I have to wake up and grab that opportunity. So far I have managed to go with the second thought. Though recently I have realized that writing is fun and getting paid for what I write is more fun. I would better go for sleepless nights rather than restful nights without a dime in my pocket. Hehe

0 comments: