Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bug Movie



I am not among those movie maniacs but somehow love watching and writing about my favorite movies. Horror films always fancy me more than any other kinds of movie. This time around I am looking forward to the movie called "Bug". By looking at the poster of the bug movie I am sure it brings thrill and horror to my expectations. The cast of the movie is good as Ashley Judd might suit the character she might be playing. I just can't even imagine the theme or the storyline but I am sure it will be good and perhaps will be the most awaited movie. A simple clue of this bug movie which is that a drone is first sent and after that a queen will be sent. It really sounds interesting. Lionsgate has always bringing good movies and could be credited for this bug movie as well. Just can't wait to see the movie. The Academy Award Winning director of the Exorcist has directed this bug movie and probably this time around too, he will be a strong contender for the next Academy Award and possibly the Oscar Award as well.

Finally the posters of this bug movie are superb and some what reflects what kind of movie is this going to be. The rest depends upon the day when it will be released.

You can have a glimpse of this bug movie here:

0 comments: