Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Online Chat

I sign in to my messenger and I see there are a number of friends already online. I start chatting with them about different things. The friends I have in my messenger are very good and some of them are very far away from me. I have some regular friends who are always there when I sign in. It is interesting indeed. Presently I am residing away from my neighborhood with all the new people around me and the messenger has been my favorite hang out where I meet my good old pals of the place where I belong. This online meeting is really very nice as I can indulge myself in the virtual world where it seems like my friends are always with me by my side. Had there been no such thing like online chatting I would have gone insane a long time back. Thanks to all those who have been involved in creating such thing. Life is not just about happiness and sometimes you have to get sad. Messenger though aids me in getting really mad and furious and gloomy at times. I feel like smashing everything around me yet I control myself which is the best thing I have learnt through online chatting. This I take as an opportunity to fortify myself. I don’t regard chatting as a waste of time, it is a boon that technology has brought for us. So don’t worry about anything and get into chatting.

0 comments: