Friday, April 6, 2007

1K Tuesday

Wow it was amazing to hear that a single advertiser’s opportunity would offer $ 1000. I bet this is the very biggest thing which could ever happen to bloggers like me. More of it the opportunity does not need any page ranks or alexa or technorati rankings or blog traffic. No domains are excluded and no special categories required. This has created a lot of will in me as I am trying hard to get that opportunity. I can make a written statement regarding 1 K at Payperpost which is ‘on every Tuesday no other portals would be attracting as much traffic as the payperpost" does. Everyone’s eye will be glued on the payperpost opportunity list for the chance of a life time to earn $ 1000 on every tuesday for the whole month of April. Only one luckiest gets the opportunity and the rest of millions of bloggers like me have to wait for next time and as there is always next time. However this opportunity would be available till the last of April and only four lucky bloggers would get the chance. This is in fact the biggest fish in a small pond. If only I could take that opportunity…..

0 comments: