Friday, April 6, 2007

Readers Digest

Undoubtedly the best monthly publication of the world is Readers Digest. I don’t know much though; it is published in many different languages and in many parts of the world. The contents in the Readers Digest are always interesting. I always love to read the “Drama in real life” among all others. “Enriching word power” is yet another very nice and useful feature in Readers Digest. Humor in college, laughter the best medicine they all are really good. I had been inspired by Readers Digest more than any other books. I am not into reading novels so Readers Digest has always been my primary choice as it deals with facts and not fiction. Here in Nepal however we get only the Indian and the Singaporean edition of Readers Digest . The Singaporean one has a better quality and I always prefer the Singaporean one even it’s a bit more expensive than the Indian one. I bet you will get addicted to reading Readers Digest if you love reading once you go through the whole book be it any older or the latest issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i contradict your statement ..... common how can u say that reader's digest is the best magazine in the world.... u can say it's one of the best .... but not
"the best"......
amit.

commoner said...

REALLY ,I AGREE THE READERS DIGEST IS A VERY NICE MAGAZINE LET ME ADD "HEALTHY FOOD TO BRAIN "..............ITS SIZE IS HANDY AND REMINDS ME OF ARCHIES COMICS..........IF I WERE TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE PUBLICATION FOR THE WHOLE YEAR I SURE WOULD CHOOSE "READERS DIGEST" BUT STILL ............I SHOULD AGREE WITH AMIT COZ WHO IS ADDICTED TO 'STARDUST 'OR 'NEPAL' KIND OF STUFF WILL PROBABLY HAND IT OVER TO KIDS FOR PAPERJET .......