Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When Thoughts Meet Reality

Sometimes life is so beautiful and it catches you off guard. A miracle, a good luck and etc. do not necessarily have to be something very big and surprising one. The smallest of things comes with the largest delight.


I was at nakhipot in a friend’s shop. That is the place which I love most and there are no specific reasons behind my liking towards that place. Another friend of mine who I heard resides at nakhipot at present was in my mind. I was even thinking of calling him. Just then a motorcycle passes me right in front of my eyes. Only to get shocked my friend is seated in the motorcycle which leavesmy eyes wide open and my jaws drop in amazement. I did not have enough time to yell at him so I just saw him off.


And in the evening while I was returning home, I stopped at a regular routine checkpoint. Seconds before reaching that point I was thinking of my friend Bhusan and was wondering if he was home or was he still at the office? When I stopped in front of a security personnel, a voice came from behind which said “Ustaad”. Surprisingly it was Bhusan again. I was really shocked. And then we came home together.


So, these were the incidents which caught me off guard. Though these incidents when recalled, seems to be a mere coincidence but for me it was something special and would last very long in my memory.


How I wish the person who remains in my mind throughout the day appear in front of me.

0 comments: