Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Facts Behind Great Songs

I am not sure how true these facts are.


One day John Bonjovi was roaming around in a park where he sees his girlfriend with some other man and so he wrote the song “Always” which has lines like, “This romeo is bleeding, but you can’t see his blood, I cant sing a love song like the way its meant to be” and etc.


The other one is related to Nirvana. Kurt Cobain once saw his wife Courtney Love sleeping with his fellow band member Dave Ghrol and so he came up with the song “Where did you sleep last night”.


Ozzy Osborne always talked to his wife when he was on tour on the phone. Before coming home he always used to say “Mama I’m coming home” which was later turned and collaborated into a hit song with the same title.


Eric Clapton wrote and sung the hit number called “Tears in heaven” in grief on his son’s death.


Scott Stapp wrote and sang the song “With Arms Wide Open” when his first child was born.


Billie Joe Armstrong sang the song "Wake me up when September ends" in grief on his father's death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are ways of expressing your thoughts on these blog posts, but do it in a descent manner. i may not always be right, i admit, but the way you approach your disagreement should be in a descent manner.

Yoel Engel said...

Hey!!
I just wrote a song about love for my girlfriend and I thought I would find lyrics on your blog so that I can compare my song :P but anyhoo... you're blog is wayy nicer than mine that's for sure! If you have the extra 3 minutes to listen to the song I wrote that's on youtube, click here Girlfriend Love Songs and dont forget to rate and comment the song! :) thanx SOOOOOO much! :D