Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sakela

Sakela 2009 was the sakela of my life. I usually keep myself glued to the computer on weekdays. Yesterday was something else, an exception I should say. Meeting people is always a good thing in my case. I met so many wonderful people, even the one whom I hadn’t seen for years.

I don’t want to forget the people that I met on Sakela day so here I am listing each and every single of them:

Suraj from ratopul: we occasionally meet and talk over the messenger. After, more than a couple of month’s gap, we met in person.
Pranita and Binu sis: they are very good and bullying didis, we talk over the phone quite often and it was yesterday that I happen to meet them.
Raja dai: same story with raja dai as well, we talk over the messenger and it had only been a week since I last met him, however yesterday I had an opportunity to meet him again and wander all around the tundikhel, the whole day at least we went for the pee together, every time we had to go.
Asish: a good friend at times when he used to live in lazimpat, we met yesterday after three or four years of gap. A good guitarist he is and I always miss his tunes.

0 comments: