Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Leaving Kind

Life is not just about rainbows and butterflies. And at times, it gets pretty ugly when nothing works in your favor only to get fade up off with it. Xenophobia affected as I am would not like to be acquainted with people overseas. My friends are all leaving me all alone in the middle of nowhere. Is that why, I am going insane?

I argue with myself and try to carry on with my life. Luckily I have found some good friends along the way. On the other hand, bad folks around me also have always provided me a lot of inspiration to cope up with the circumstances. Volcanic eruption of frustration takes place within my soul quite often. Every frustration has always ended up in a terrible disaster in my life.

Yet, I am not going to give up that easily. On all such bitter moments, I will be looking for some lessons. Ultimately one day before I die, I would look back and say to myself “At least I tried, I never gave up”.

Rascal Flatts probably would have sung the song “He ain’t the leaving kind’ just for me. lol

0 comments: