Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today

Waking up early in the morning and logging in to the internet rubbing my eyes is what I normally do. My sixth sense was telling me that, this day was going to be a very beautiful day. There was a recipe in my mail and I am eagerly waiting for the weekend to try out the new delicatessen. But the recipe doesn’t talk about soup and I wonder if the dish is to be served dry.

I had very little work in my office. The whole day was a kind of work free day, played a lot of badminton and perspired a lot after a very long time and most importantly finished the first chapter of “All On Your Knees” a novel by Ann-Marie MacDonald. I have developed an interest in studying and whichever book I find, I garb them.

Today I can leave early. I just received a call from my dai, teacher and mama, in fact I can call him anything because he is the only one who knows me inside out and is always there at my times of troubles, he tells me to be in time for supper.

There’s no doubt, tonight will be a beautiful evening as well. I believe in “happy go lucky”. I started the day in a happy note and so the day obviously has to end in a happy note.

0 comments: