Thursday, April 16, 2009

Begining with goodbye


*To meet special people and depart
or
*Never to meet such people .



Now in my right mind I have made my choice.Never meeting them would be the most unfortunate thing.Theres a harsh possibility ,I may never see them again but I am glad so glad we were together someday.



There are things in life which are inevitable.Fighting against them wont change it a bit but it may make us miserable.


There are ocassions in life when we have to make a choice which are actually no choice at all.Guard someone ,something, somemoments but most of the time it is like guarding a chunk of ice or heap of sand.Tighter you hold quicker it perishes.Result isn't much different the otherway round.


So,we met,lived,laughed,loved and had to go own way.There's always a begining with goodbye.Life is going on,sadly /gladly but I have felt the difference.Yes ,the thing is I have felt it everyday

0 comments: