Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Small Step

"A small leap for me, a giant leap for mankind"

This particular quote from Niel Armstrong has made a very strong impact on me. I have always believed in this quote. After a long time, I am feeling very good at the moment. It was just a call which made me more than happy. For the one at the other end who might think that it was just a telephone call, but for me it was what is making me feel so goo. Though the conversation did not include serious talks, still it was the only thing which brought happiness in me.

When the good gets going, it goes. I heard another good news regarding my uncle but I don't like stating it here. Another one which made me feel good tonight is, I met a special person after a very long time. The last one which made me feel so good is that, I overcame my previous month's online earning and it is the highest earning so far in this year.

But the credit goes to the telephone call that I received. It was great and everything came into life after that call. Thanks....

Damn!! I am feeling really good tonight. Listening to Lobo and doing my usual stuffs somehow is totally different tonight. What a coincidence, Lobo is singing "it just feel right tonight" at the moment. I wish to stay awake the whole night as my happiness has overcome everything even my sleep.

0 comments: