Saturday, August 30, 2008

2500 Plus

Though 2500 dollars could not be regarded as a big fortune, it took me almost eighteen months to earn 2500 dollars. There are people who earn this sum in just a month but I am more than happy as well as satisfied to earn this much of money through online. Despite having some technical problems in the past couple of months, I have worked real hard.

I could have earned a lot more, had I focused more on this internet job but there are some other factors which prevents me to work a 9 to 5 job. With a part time online job I am much more happier with my earning though this income is too low comparing to the income my friends generate within a period of 18 months.

Therefore if you agree with me to some extent, you can start working online. If you devote more time than me, it's for sure that you can earn a hefty sum of money in less time.

0 comments: