Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love Song By Skidrow

I had never given any preferences to Skidrow one of the very best heavy metal groups. Recently I had a chance to hear some of the songs of Skidrow and it was like falling in love in an instant. I immediately start liking bands when they cover great songs of the past. The first one that I happened to hear the song of Skidrow was the cover song of Beatles called the “We can work it out”. This one is a great song and Sabastian Bach has sung it very well. The other song which impressed me was the one called “Love song”. The melody is great and the guitar work is outstanding. Whenever I listen to songs, my primary focus is always on the guitar works and lyrics don’t play any part in a song for me. This is why this special number called “Love song” is one of the masterpieces in the love songs category.

0 comments: