Thursday, February 21, 2008

Leaving

Every now and then my good friends are leaving for abroad. Bidding everyone a farewell eventually will likely to leave me stranded alone. There is nothing and no one to be blamed as I consolidate myself by thinking that I am not the only one. There may be so many people who are running through the same phase that I am in right now.

Just a couple of months back a boy who was quite friendly to me was also feeling the same as me. I still remember once, when he said something when all the people he knew were leaving for abroad. What he told the person who brought news about someone leaving was "Don't you ever tell me he/she is leaving, just let me know if someone I know is dead. I don't want to hear people going abroad." I laughed so much and finally he too has left.

0 comments: