Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Moment To Remember

This is the latest romantic movie that I happened to see. However I did not see the whole movie I read the story on it’s cover. The story starts with a disturbed girl who meets a hunk a carpenter by profession and they fall in love. The way they get acquainted with each other is not so romantic but it’s a bit weird I guess. They fall in love and get married and lead a very happy life until the girl discovers the disease in her. The disease is some kind of strange disease which erases each and every memory in that girl. The girl slowly starts forgetting all her pasts and still doesn’t tell this to her husband. I have watched the movie till here and will be writing the ending in the next issue when I complete that movie. I am waiting to see the ending of this movie and I am assured that it would bring tear to my eye as I am a very fragile and emotional person. Hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH BHAI KHAI TA ENDING KO CHAI? NEXT TIME KAILE AAUNNA KI KYA HO KI 2012 NAI KURNU PARNE HO?

Aba I was trying to make u cry haina but u seem to divide the pills to so many fraction that it wont have effect on u he he thikai ho tyo ni.....bachyo hola hai?