Wednesday, August 8, 2007

CCR’s Who’ll Stop The Rain

Wow man this is also a very great song not just because CCR is one of my favorites. The more I hear this song the more I learn and discover the theme of the song. In fact its damn true that no one can stop the rain. There are so many things in life which you just don’t like or you would never want them but you have to take them for granted. There is no option at all and you can never run away from them. When you are in such condition and you hear this song, it inspires you a lot. Though the music and melody is a hard rock and roll of the bygone days, it is surely a nice song. You got to give an ear to this special one and I bet you will like it. This is my perspective of hearing and understanding this song and I have a very little doubt that my perspective is wrong.

0 comments: