Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Found Lamps Of My Choice

Last Sunday I was invited to a dinner by a friend of mine who got married to a very wealthy man. As it was the first time that I had been into her house I was held spellbound by the interior decorations and designs of the lamps she had in her house. Those lamps and lamp shades, table lamps and desk lamps were simply gorgeous. They caught my attention more than the floorings and furnitures. I then decided to install some beautiful perhaps more beautiful lamps than she has at her home. I scanned every big light house stores in my locality but I was not content with what I saw there. One of my friend then suggested me to browse through the internet.

While browsing through the net I stumbled upon a web site called www.farreys.com where my likes were found and more precisely the offers available, the price, the discounts and the shippings were other factors which made my dream come true. Here I found the largest collection of the most beautiful lamps that I had ever seen. The web site itself is quite user friendly with search tool, shopping cart and send this to a friend tool. These features make this website a very user friendly and easy to navigate. Apart from these tools and features and the lamps, there are a lot of other products as well and are at their best.

Now that I have got a place where I could get all the lamps of my own choice, I am longing to invite my friend and her husband to my house for dinner after having completed installing those lamps which I would buy through www.farreys.com.

0 comments: