Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blues Remains Blues

The Blues Genre in music is more addictive than anything. I have a friend who is so fund of listening to blues that he even refuses to go to his girlfriend’s birthday party when he starts jamming blues with a couple of same headed guys. And I like to be by his side and indulge myself deep into the world of blues. When they jam they usually do the numbers like cocaine, hey joe and the likes. And when I am home alone I listen to Jimmi Hendrix, J.J. Cale and Eric Clapton to name a few. I also like the one ‘Tuesday’s gone’ re-done by Metallica hehe. The pain, the joy, love, hatred, respect, feelings everything is there in blues. There is no show off in blues and that’s why blues will always be there forever like the way it used to be a couple of decades back.

0 comments: