Friday, July 20, 2007

Say No To Drugs

Why do I hate drugs so much? There are cases when a man needs lethal drugs for the sake of saving their life. I have never experienced using drugs. I know the pros and cons of drugs abuse but still I just have negative perspectives towards drugs. It should be accepted that everything in life should be tried once so that when you lie dead in your cemetery you don’t have anything pending that you would like to have done or tried. Now that I have realized not everyone gets into drugs on their will but the consequences rise when you need to use drugs. The consequences are brought by ourselves and so we are responsible for spreading the use of drugs. Next time I see a drug abuser I won’t find myself burning in anger and rather help them out. Still the bottom line from me is Say No To Drugs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It should be accepted that everything in life should be tried once so that when you lie dead in your cemetery you don’t have anything pending that you would like to have done or tried."

everything????????con mai fusion ho gaya!!!

I think life is too short even for one trial of nice things ........