Friday, April 20, 2007

Live Concerts

It is always wonderful attending live concerts but the concert should be a genuine concert and not that only the vocalist of a group comes up on stage and starts singing the bands hits with the music track at the back. This track singing practice in live concerts really annoys all those concert freaks. It feels so good to sing along with the singers and come back home with a sore throat in my regards. In one of my attendance in a concert of a famous singer known as D. K. B. I was looking for the lead guitarist to play the main solo of D.K.B.’s hit number and to my surprise the solo part was nowhere and the song simply continued. In fact the man who played that solo in the studio for D.K.B. is a familiar man to me and I wanted to see how the solo would be played. The lead guitarist of the backing band for D.K.B. probably could not play the part I bet. This thing in live concert diminishes the charm of concerts and it should be avoided. If you can’t play then don’t come up onstage.

0 comments: