Thursday, September 29, 2011

Upcoming Festive Season

The biggest festival of the year is just around the corner. Smiles can be seen in everybody’s face as this is the only time of the year when people seem very joyous. However, the season doesn’t only bring happiness but also some worries at the same time. There are a lot of families, who are deprived of the season’s happiness, be it financially or emotionally.

Sadly this season has also come to me as a burden. Friends suggest that we should take a hike or visit a meditation centre but to me in person, I feel like doing nothing. I don’t jump with the world and I may be quite happy if the world leaves far aback when I dwell myself in my own insidious world of feelings and remorse. But then again, I don’t want to sulk and have a dull festive season this time. I have my own ways of fighting time in my solitude. I have brought a bunch of horror movies to pass my time. I was never really into horror movies but this time around I’m going to try. This is the ideal way of adjusting the state of my mind at present.

Happy festive season to all.

0 comments: