Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time Pass

Watching movies is a good way of spending time. I don’t remember watching any new releases in the recent times but would love to see the transformers. I am not a movie maniac and I don’t have a DVD player in my room and neither do I have a CD drive in my notebook. My favourite source of movies is torrent and I have quite a collection of movies in my hard drive. The one I watch most repeatedly is “the outsiders” and lately I have been watching “lock stock and two smoking barrels” again and again. I really love watching my favourite movies over and over again. This is England, 300, A walk to remember are other favourites of mine which I frequently watch. There’s another good movie called “sano sansar” and this is the movie I often watch while I’m at work.

Apart from movies I have a huge collection of music videos. The videos of Axe band and Dibya Subba are my best and I never get tired of watching those videos again and again. In fact, Axe and Dibya Subba are the coolest artists in Nepal leaving some others.

This is how I spend my free time watching same movies again and again and watching the same music videos over and over.

0 comments: