Saturday, October 23, 2010

You're Not Alone

Once in a blue moon, this thought pops into my mind, the thought of being all alone and helpless. Whichever door I try to open I’m led to a dead end. My heights of patience is always examined, my endurance and endeavours are always confronted. And in fact nothing seems to go my way, even the nature seems to be messing up with me. The night doesn’t fall at the right time, the clock doesn’t strike any hours and the air seems be some sort of out of oxygen.


Despite all these downs, from somewhere in the corner a small ray of hope and inspiration emerges. Having being in tremendous pain, the inspiration drives me to the whole new level. Positive energies are activated in me automatically. These energies help me find open doors to a new world and make everything fall into the right place. Just a thought and yes just a thought of seeing something positive is what inspires me to dump all my lows.


I experienced this only a couple of days back. I got a mail from my sister which was enough to make me wonder about tomorrow. Though she is always beside me in my times of ups and downs, I have to trust and depend upon myself from an unexpected point of time in the days to come. I went real down with some of her decisions and it took me just a couple of hours when I garnered myself some inspirations. There was no one around to talk about and that was the time when I had to fight my fight on my own.


I this context I personally urge everyone to build up the confidence on your own with your very own suggestions and guidance. When there’s no one around you in times of need, it’s only you who can help you, who can lead you to the brightest side of anything. Yeah, let’s all believe in “you are not alone”.

0 comments: