Sunday, September 5, 2010

Speed

Every morning as I head to my office, I see boys speeding their motorcycle in crowded places as if they are the only ones who are in a rush. The traffic officers seem to be helpless as if those bikers have the license to violate the traffic rules. On top of that those riders who have girls at the back seat seem to be overly excited and are found to be overtaking other vehicles with dangerous maneuvers. If in anyway they are to crash, there’s no point escaping alive.


With this particular character of the boys speeding their bikes having a girl at the back, I feel sorry for the girls. Majority of the girls in those situations look terrified while some tend to enjoy the speed which is quite frequent among college students.


If I were to ride with my girlfriend, I would take the whole time in the world and ride slow. I wouldn’t mind taking hours for a short ride as it would provide me more time to be with her.

0 comments: