Saturday, May 1, 2010

Long Sunday

Today was a quite long Sunday, I had a real big time killing it. The start was a terrible one but the only good thing I learned today was about the band Satyricon coming to Kathmandu to perform. This is a great news at least for me and I am attending that concert at any cost. Foreign great bands never visit Kathmandu but this time, the band Satyricon is coming to town, or it may just be a hoax but the news cheered me up a little bit.

In the morning as soon as I woke up, I headed towards the garage to fix my bike’s punctured tyre. Some local guys gathered there and as I had plenty of spare time, I spent some hours talking to them, hearing their experiences in foreign lands, gossips about subash, sau and many other close ones. With that chat, I also learned about many guys who are behind bars, and in particular a dai who has been behind bars shocked me.

In the day time, I spent whole day listening to Satyricon, cradle of filth, napalm death and six feet under. Due to the present state of my mind, I needed these death metal songs to relish my bad times. Felt a bit better listening to double bass drums and heavy riffs with brutal vocals.

Now, it’s almost bed time for me, I don’t have guts to sign into my messenger or skype, so I got to sign off the day without doing my regular stuffs however, I must urgently finish some advertiser’s work within an hour or so. But I have to admit that, the day was really harsh at me.

0 comments: