Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Musical Choice

There aren’t any single reasons for pop music gaining popularity around the globe. Due to the catchy melody and groovy beats, pop music must have become popular. They are easy to rhyme along, have simple lyrics and these may be the reasons why people around the world prefer pop over other genres.

My personal taste differs and I don’t have any particular liking towards music. I listen to traditional music and classical music from abroad as well. Both of them are equally good and I don’t find any grounds where I can compare one over another. To me music has no boundary and thus music cannot be narrowed by any political borders or languages. I listen to Mozart and Beethoven a lot and my local artists include Arun Thapa and Sur Sudha which proves my compatibility in both traditional music from my county and classical music from abroad.

Listening to music while reading definitely, one’s mind gets distracted. I always keep my music system to a standby mode while reading text books but when I am busy reading novels and stories, I enjoy Vivaldi at the background. The soothing sound of the orchestra really provides extra excitement and pleasure. While reading I avoid funky and groovy music because they are good enough to distract my concentration.

The current music scenario seems to be dominated by soft rock. Earlier in the 90’s it was rock and before that it was rock and roll. But R and B and hip hop have always come head to head with all genres. Sometimes back there was techno which ruled the world and at present, there is very less techno music going around.

This proves that, different genres reign over time and we can never predict what kind of music would rock the world in the days to come. It’s just a case of wait and watch. But as for me, the music scene is getting better as the days progress and I am sure, whatever comes, it would please everyone. However I would not prefer thrash metal not ignoring that there are enough listeners and fans following thrash metal. Taste differs.

6 comments:

人妻 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
サイドビジネス said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hチェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家出 said...

最近流行の家出掲示板では、各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性の家にでもすぐに泊まりに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

高収入アルバイト said...

性欲を持て余し、欲求不満になっている女性を金銭の対価を得て、癒して差し上げるお仕事です。参加にあたり用紙、学歴等は一切問いません。高収入アルバイトに興味のある方はぜひどうぞ

高級チェリー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.