Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wish You Would Stay......

Seems like, I have been acquainted with you only a day back. It’s been almost a year and the vivid memory of me meeting you for the first time is very much lively. I know one day I will have to bid you farewell for my entire life and seeing you again for the second time will just be a ray of hope. To the worst that one day when I will be saying bye to you is approaching relatively faster than that I had ever imagined. There is no helping as I sit here confused listening to Match Box 20’s classic number “When you’re gone”. You had really been a very wonderful person in my life who had a terrible effect on me. I can’t even think of my future days when you won’t be here. I would want to see you so bad after a year and there would be no solution. Meeting a good person and departing from them to me is the worst thing and the same worst thing is to happen.

Now I am bewildered in making new friends just because I can’t have the company for my whole life. Distance matter. I always loved being a nerd and this time around I was caught off guard. Anyways having you as a friend was one of the most miraculous things in my life and I enjoyed your company to the max. Thanks for being such a wonderful person in my life. No matter what I would always remember you as a special person.

0 comments: