Sunday, January 20, 2008

Man U On Top Again

Manchester United is now at the top in the Barklays Premier League table. After a huge win over New Castle United at Old Trafford they went to the top leaping over Arsenal. Thanks to Birmingham for holding Arsenal to a one all draw.

As soon as Manchester United topped the table I bought myself a Manchester United muffler which I have proudly hung in my room. It felt really good and now, Manchester United is sure to win the League. It doesn't matter how they perform in the FA Cup or the Carling Cup.

I don't like Ronaldo at all but he scored a hat-trick while on the other hand the rock solid defender Rio Ferdinand scored a goal with one of my other favorite Carlos Tevez scoring two goals. In the match, Wayne Rooney played a significant role as he was involved in creating goals. He is the man to watch. When he doesn't score, he creates them.

0 comments: