Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November Rain

I always fancied a November Rain and I am not sure why I am crazy about a November Rain or it might just be because of Guns N' Roses classic love ballad. This song somehow made an impression on me and that's what makes me wait for a November Rain. Sometimes I am lucky enough to encounter a November Rain and sometimes the whole November slips away parched. Today is the 5th of November 2007 and it drizzled in the later part of the morning and early part of the dusk. This however I will remember all my life. This memoir of November Rain will have all tensed, exhausted, tired, frustrated, tortured, avenge and all sorts of those feelings. In fact I really had a very bad day. I don't even feel like talking to my friends and I keep wondering about what will happen tomorrow. I have a bunch of tasks that I have been assigned for and in no hell tomorrow will be a good day to me and I will have a real rough time finishing up my assignments. At the same time I caught cold and by tomorrow morning I might have a fever too. When you are surrounded by some sorts of sorrows, all the bad omen happen at that right moment and this time it's my turn in this Cold November Rain.

Guns N' Roses sung it the right way:
Nothing lasts forever in the cold November Rain

And so are my troubles reigning and playing around me and the happiness and positive attitudes all have left me stranded in the middle of a Cold November Rain.

Really worried about tomorrow.....(Alas! what am I supposed to do when that doesn't work, or if that worked the other would not, and .........)

I am already having a slight headache and probably I am going to have a horrible dream later tonight....whaaa whaaa whaaa


I am still thinking of tomorrow and listening to Joan Osborne's "What if God was one of us?" and the other Alanis Morisette's classic called "Surrendering".

0 comments: