Sunday, November 11, 2007

Never Been This Good Before

Tihar had never been as good as this one. I don't know why the previous tihars were not good for me but this tihar was a superb one. I really missed my sisters but to some extent other sisters were there to fill up my forehead. Hehe. I played cards, I met all my relatives, I went out to places which I liked, I had a tight pocket.. Aaahh.. probably because of my tight pocket this tihar went good for me. I had never been this rich in those by gone occasions and that could have made me feel good this time. There are stories of how hard I along with my friend were into before this great festival when it came to finance. But somehow everything worked out well. Cheers to my friend too. (You know I am talking about you damn it) lol. Didn't we have a do or die situation just before this great festival? Wow man, a round of applause to you as well ( You know, I am telling you man) who helped us in those difficulties. That's what friends are all about and possibly next year too, I will be counting upon you guys. (I am kinda embarassed to mention your name here guys, but you know it very well that I am talking about you guys).

0 comments: