Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Friend Cried....

One of my colleagues was gloomy from the morning. He was never like this and I inquired if he had any problems. In the late afternoon he told me that he had his wife at the hospital. He had decided to take the day off and I agreed to drop him to the hospital. I told him to ride the bike and I sat behind. He used to sing and flirt with girls on the road but this time he wasn’t muttering a single word. After a short ride he suddenly stopped the bike and told me to take the handle. I asked why, he simply pulled me off the bike towards the handle. I was still asking why? All of a sudden he burst into tears like a child. I didn’t know what to do and what to say. I was in trouble indeed. I made out that he had been thinking of his wife all the way and he just couldn’t hold his sentiments and so he cried. I too didn’t make any eye contact with him because my eyes too got wet when one of my good buddies was crying. Hopefully his wife gets well soon and I can have my friend back to normal as he used to be.

0 comments: