Saturday, November 24, 2007

My All Time 3 Greatest Albums

In my list of all time greatest albums, Metallica’s Black tops the chart. I loved this album so much and this is the album which reflects true Metallica. All the songs are great and the album’s cover too. Seeing this album’s cover many young bloods in my locality had themselves tattooed the same snake.


The next one in my list is the Creed’s Weathered. In this album I didn’t find any boring songs. All the songs are great but sadly this was the last album by Creed as they are not in existence right now. Who won’t like the great numbers like one last breathe, my sacrifice, lullaby and stand here with me. All the songs are great and most importantly the guitar works of Mark Tremonti in this album is outstanding.

Nativity In Black a tribute To Black Sabbath by various artist Volume one is one of the greatest album so far. The compliments and respect those bands and artists have shown towards Black Sabbath proves how great is Black Sabbath. The improvised melody in some songs has been crafted beautifully. The song called paranoid done by Megadeth with the NIB by Ugly Kid Joe is the best to me.

0 comments: