Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Friends Of Mine

For the last three days or so I have become a very angry man. In my office I had a lot of arguments with my fellow colleagues who are very good to me. There is a friend who smiles and laughs so nice, talks in typical newar tone and is very good to me. It was only yesterday evening I had a terrible argument with him. He may not be wrong but I too wasn’t. When I reached home I remembered his face, I felt embarrassed for my behavior so I thought I have to apologize to him. I sent him three apologizing messages. Then one thing came to my mind. I will go to his place and pick him to the office.

The following morning I went to his home. He runs a shop. His wife was in the shop and I asked him where is he? She replied he is having meal. So I just waited outside while his wife informed him about me. He then came out immediately. It was then when I felt I have a very wonderful friend. His same old smile with a typical newar tone greeted me, as if nothing had happened, the previous evening. There was another friend too who was having meal with him. Then after they finished their meal we headed to the office and as usual kicking and punching started. Hehe..

0 comments: