Saturday, November 24, 2007

Different Saturday

It is always good when you step off the monotonous track that you are in for the last several years. My Saturday has always been the same. Wake up late in the morning, roam here and there, surf the net, play basketball, return home, sit in front of my computer and go to bed. This is how I have been spending my Saturday continuously. This Saturday however (today) I changed it slightly. And I am enjoying it.

Instead of going to and fro I just sat in front of the computer all day at home. I remained quite busy on promoting my site and playing internet backgammon which I am hooked to. I kept on working all day as I am slowly recovering from a terrible disease. When I told my friends about my disease they made fun of me. So it is better to block them all in my messenger leaving only one. I always believed, there is more fun in Robinson Crusoe's life than living in a pathetic society. And this Saturday I spent a Robinson Crusoe's life doesn't matter it was just one day and I enjoyed it to the fullest. One and only companion that I had all day was music.

0 comments: