Sunday, November 11, 2007

Covers VS Originals

I personally enjoy cover songs in a live concert. I love hearing new upcoming and not very popular bands coming up the stage and doing all time great songs of great legends of the past. The reason why I love those cover songs is that I too can hum along them when they perform some of my favorites whereas when they do their originals I can't sing along with them because their songs are not very popular and probably those which I have never heard. So this makes me prefer cover songs in a live concert.

On contrary to this originals can be enjoyable at times but mistakes are ignored. If it is about a jam then originals are important and originals are must. But if it's only for having fun and crying through the bottom of your lungs along with the performers on stage, cover songs work great.

0 comments: