Monday, November 5, 2007

Bad Aspect Of Tihar

The great festival of nepalese is here. This festival is all about brothers and sisters. I personally have very high regards to this festival and I love it. The unique dough not like food item is prepared in each and every house of a hindu. The only factor which I don't like about it is the fire crackers. I simply can't stand fire crackers. For me its just a piece of noisy nuisance. I hate those noises and fires probably I am a peace lover. Those big blasts reflect war, violence and aggression and I don't really believe upon them. Everything can be settled by love and not by war. This is why I don't like the upcoming festival to the fullest. Though its a very nice occasion but the noise and blasts make it a bit poor. In such a joyous moment I don't like blasts and unnecessary noise around me particularly when it comes to fire crackers.

0 comments: