Thursday, October 18, 2007

Writing

Writing is fun which I have realized recently. I love to write about movies, sports, political issues, gossips and etcetera. I have written so my times sitting in front of my computer. One day I was away on the hills nearby I tried to write on a piece of paper. I had a lot of ideas and points which I could write. But amazingly I was unable to jot down what was in my mind. It was very unusual because when I sit in front of my computer and start, there is no stopping as ideas flow this way and that way. But while writing on a piece of paper did not work at all. I realized that I need a computer to write things and not a piece of paper. This is how time has molded me. My handwriting has gone worse, I can’t hold a pen for long and even my creation gets active only when I am in front of my computer. This is probably why I don’t attend my exams where I have to write for three hours. If only those exams been based on computer I would have surely passed each grade in good marks. Should anything or anyone be blamed for this?

0 comments: