Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Two Saturdays In A Row

Last Saturday was swept due to continuous downpour. After a long and hectic week I long to meet my friends and play basketball but that Saturday went in vain. The following Saturday too I did not have time to go to the basketball court and have fun. Dashain the biggest festival is approaching so I got busy in earning some money utilizing my free hours. I never thought I would be occupied for the whole day but not to be. I did not have time to go for some basketball fun. This is a second washed away Saturday in a row to me however I am going to make the coming Saturday fully mine. Nothing but rain is going to stop me this time from enjoying my basketball and friends.

1 comments:

Amrit Man Dangol said...

ok ok let's see how much u keep ur words... -_- angry 80-year-old kid :@