Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Evening

Usually I log in to the internet at ten at night. The first thing that I do after booting the computer is play the songs in my windows media player. In that list my preference goes to Alanis Morisette’s number called Head Over Feet and Thank you. Then I do the rest of my stuffs. The second thing I do is browse five pages which are payperpost, blogger.com, mewrites.com, samooondra.blogspot.com and digitalpoint forum. After these pages I browse through yahoo, hotmail and gmail to check my mails. New mails in my inbox make me feel good and there are always a number of mails from the advertisers, communities, forums and friends as well. After all these I log in to my windows live messenger to see if any one in online. After working in the internet for four to five hours I then head to bed at around two or three in the morning. This is how my night starts and ends.

0 comments: