Thursday, October 25, 2007

ICE Age

The perfect movie of my choice which I happened to watch it only yesterday. Hehe it was my birthday gift and thank you so much my friend KK. I really enjoyed this animated movie very much. What I like about these kinds of animated movies is the sound, the background music and expressions in the face of those comic characters. Ice Age is more fun because the expressions and emotions in an animal's face is so fun to watch. The stubborn mammoth "Manny", always troubled stupid sloth "Sid" and the tiger "Diego" they all team up to give back a human child to its father is interesting. Wow the movie is simply great and everything is great about this movie. I don't see any negatives about the movie. Cool movie and a great counterpart for your leisure.

0 comments: