Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Will Get To You My Friend

Having one single good friend is worth a hundred bad friends. Do you agree with me folks? I boast about myself having so many good friends with me. I am quite aware that only a few will remain with me whereas others may depart. I have missed so many good people and the list still mounts. Now here is one who is a very good friend of mine, the weird factor in this friendship is that I have not met this friend personally. Life is not about hide and seeks which my friend doesn’t understand I guess. This dashain, I had very high expectations of meeting my friend and that too went in vain. However there’s nothing and no one to be blamed but my fate. My friend remains as busy as a bee and so do I. This is why I haven’t been able to meet my friend. Though hanging out together with good friends is not the only way to nourish friendship but hiding in a cave is not the way to keep that friendship active as well. One day when you are gone I will have more difficulty keeping that friendship alive. Before it’s too late I don’t mind about you getting angry with me if I visit your place. And remain alert I may be somewhere around you at any unexpected moment. Because that’s me and I ain't the leaving kind.

0 comments: