Friday, October 26, 2007

Get-together

It was a great day for me. I had an informal get together with my school friends and meeting them is really fun. We went to Shivapuri in search of a good place to have food and drink. Finally we found a good one and I think that was the one and only place there. One of our friends got totally blown and we had to carry him to the car. When returning home everyone was drunk besides two of us. So I decided to ride with the one who did not drink at all. The rest still being drunk rode down the hill and the one who was half sober drove the car. Thanks god nothing bad happened. We do this kind of get together occasionally and the best thing about this get together is that we don't include girls hehehe. We normally remain very busy and some work outside the Kathmandu valley and whenever they are in town we have a get together of this kind, probably thrice a year.

0 comments: