Sunday, October 14, 2007

Finally One Saturday

Finally I have made my Saturday to the basketball court with my friends. It had been a couple of weeks since I played for the last time and this time when I got to the court I had a wonderful time. My fellow bloggers were already there, the authors of the blogs addicted to sports, dauglydevil and linux tutorials. I was as energetic as never and really played to my fullest. The biggest festival Dashain is here and the vacation has already begun. Now I got to play more that usual I guess. This is not just about playing basketball for me but I get a chance to meet my wonderful friends and share an hour or so with them. There’s something about Saturday for me as it has always brought joy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool enough. I hope you keep the trend of those Saturdays. :P