Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dressing Up Dolls

I have a beautiful daughter who is just three and a half months old. I really enjoy watching her playing with her dolls and dressing them up. I pretend as if I am not keen on what and how she plays with her dolls but secretly I watch her playing with her dolls. She even has got a pair of needles which she uses to sew some dresses for her dolls. And at times she comes over to me and mimics me with her trouble of getting the thread through the needle. I act as if I am irritated on that request just to see her frown. After a hard days work when I return home the best thing is watching my daughter play her dressing up dolls game. One day when she grows up I will miss her game with her dolls however I have caught most of her plays in my cell and when I am in the office I just turn on that video to watch my daughter. There’s no one besides my daughter who I love so much. She’ll become a fashion designer when she grows up haha.

0 comments: