Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Saturday

This is the day which I long so much. Not because it is an off day at my job but its about basketball. Every Saturday we gather at trichandra basketball court and spend four hours or so. After a hectic and busy week we all gather there and play basketball. Every one of us is engaged in some kind of work though we are always together all week at night via msn. At tc we have fun like poking each other, playing basketball, having a cup of tea at Basantapur after the game and so on. This day really refreshes me and so does it to my friends I guess. Sometimes we have photo shootouts and sometimes we have visitors which include teams from other locality and sometimes foreigners who just come and perspire with us. These are what make Saturday a very beautiful day. Hopefully we will always be together on all Saturdays for the rest of our lives.

0 comments: