Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rugby Word Cup

I love watching rugby and the Rugby World Cup in underway. Due to the popularity of cricket the media in our region does not cover the Rugby World Cup. This is really very sad for me and rugby lovers alike. So far as my prediction and knowledge goes, this time’s strongest contender to lift the cup is Argentina leaving the host South Africa. All time favorite team New Zealand is also there with Australia, England, Wales, Ireland among other potential cup lifters. But I back South Africa for this World Cup. In one of the matches of the world cup highlights I happened to see South Africa completely dominating and thrashing the opponents. This is why I see South Africa as the strongest contender to lift this World Cup among other rugby playing giants.

0 comments: