Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Prashant Tamang

I never watched the audition kinds of television programs. There was a buzz about Prashant Tamang in the Indian Idol in town. Every body here in Nepal was backing up for Prashant. Some people even went across the border just to send an sms vote for him. Finally the winner was declared and it was Prashant Tamang. In the middle of the night I could hear people screaming in joy when Prahant Tamang was declared the Indian Idol of this year’s edition. At first I was irritated by the noise in my surroundings and after some thoughts I gave up my irritation and took the noise in another perspective. All my fellow neighbors were so happy about Prashant winning the title and how can I remain away from such bliss. In fact it was bliss when I realized that I too should be happy for Prashant’s achievement. Then after congratulating my friend over the phone on the occasion of Prashant’s victory I went to bed. The following morning I went to my friends who were into watching television shows and Indian Idol. I hugged them and congratulated them for their favorite competitor winning the tile. Yes I felt so good. I even danced chanting Prashant’s name when I reached my office where my collegues seemed to be so happy and took part in their happy moment. Yes in fact I too enjoyed Prashant winning the title though I never watched the show and had no interest in such. Congratulations to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too hardly saw 3 shows but I think that doesnt make my or ur happiness or pride less then regular viewers .......

yeah congratulation to all Nepalese and even Indians too!

Anonymous said...

1
Pohor saala.........fund collect garyo ani sent to border for sms


2
Tyahi saala........He won ani everyone so happy

3
Yespali ta........ he is coming Sunday here and we have to pay 300 re again

4
Aba chain ........alik ris ni uthi ra cha tamang sanga he he